Episcopal Ongoing Formation & Support
Catholic Leadership Institute respectfully offers Episcopal Ongoing Formation & Support (EOFS) sessions in thanksgiving for our bishops' shepherding ministry.
These sessions provide skill-building and coaching to our bishops as they envision a strong future for their local churches and respond to the leadership challenges they encounter. Along with leadership skill-building, each three-day session offers fraternity and prayer that enable a bishop to contemplate his role and leadership responsibilities in service to his local Church.
These sessions are supported and endorsed by Catholic Leadership Institute's Episcopal Advisory Board, its Episcopal Moderator, Archbishop Gregory Aymond. More than 90 bishops have participated in these sessions.
Since 2009, Catholic Leadership Institute has offered bi-annual Episcopal Ongoing Formation & Support sessions, including the following topics.
- Leadership Behaviors, Developed Values, and Versatility in Episcopal Ministry
- The Art of Leading Teams for Sacred Success: Developing Senior Staff, Boards and Councils
- Affirming, Defining and Clarifying Your Apostolic Role: Leading the People of God
- Discern, Define and Implement Pastoral Priorities: A Diocesan Roadmap
- Instinctive Leadership Behaviors, Developed Values, and Versatility as a Shepherding Bishop
- Porta Fidei: The Urgency of a New Evangelization and the Leadership Required
- The John Cardinal Foley Episcopal Seminar on Effective Leadership and Communication
- Leading the Presbyterate: Opportunities, Priorities, and Personalities
- The Power & Grace of Vision