Board of Directors
- Managing Partner, Talley LLP,
- Talley Law Group, LLP, and
- Talley Capital Group, LLC
- Certified Public Accountant, Attorney At Law
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Section on Taxation
- California Societies of Certified Public Accountants
- California Bar Association
Andrew A. Talley is the Managing Partner of Talley LLP, Talley Law Group and Talley Capital Goup. He has extensive experience in tax consulting, planning and compliance for all varieties of taxpayers. He is experienced in handling Internal Revenue Service disputes and has represented clients from the initial audit through United States Tax Court. Mr. Talley has the final responsibility for the quality and direction of tax services performed on behalf of the firm's clients. To that end, he directs the firm's recruiting function and maintains its research facilities.
Mr. Talley has broad exposure to the problems and opportunities of entrepreneurs and their businesses. He has industry experience dealing with closely-held businesses, including the transportation, manufacturing, distributing, health care, financial services, restaurant and real estate industries. He has advised business clients on the entire range of tax and business consulting services, including executive compensation plans, lease/buy analyses, employee benefit plans, inventory planning and other tax planning matters. Mr. Talley also advises the owners of closely-held businesses in the areas of estate planning, pension plans, investment and general tax planning strategies.
Mr. Talley is closely involved with the firm's consulting function. He has advised business owners in the areas of sell-side and buy-side acquisitions; corporate financing; company and departmental reorganizations; business continuity; and succession planning. He has structured corporate and shareholder redemptions; Employee Stock Ownership Plans; and other shareholder purchase agreements.
Mr. Talley has served on numerous boards of nonprofit and private sector institutions.
- California State University at Fullerton, Master’s level Taxation of Real Estate and Partnership principles.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants-Part time lecturer on Taxation of Partnership and Individual Income Taxes; Real Estate Taxation; and Fixed Assets.
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants-Part time lecturer on Taxation of Partnership and Individual Income Taxes, and Real Estate Taxes.
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants-Part time lecturer on Taxation of Partnership and Individual Income Taxes.
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants-Part time lecturer on Taxation of Partnership and Individual Income Taxes.
- Published, Journal of Taxation
- Numerous lectures to trade and professional associations, private and public groups and professional service organizations.
- Juris Doctor, University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California.
- Masters in Business Administration from California State University at Sacramento
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, California State University at Long Beach
- Professional Continuing Education - 40 hours or more annually
Philanthropy & Community
- Orange Catholic Foundation, Board of Directors and Audit Chair.
- Christ Catholic Cathedral Corporation, Board of Directors and Audit Chair.
- Olson Urban Housing, Board of Directors.
- Regional bank, Board of Directors.
Various private company advisory boards.